Monday, May 3, 2010

Countdowns

40 days: moving to Sweden
33: wedding
26: Russell returns to Dallas
24: ending my job with The Dallas Morning News (after almost 4 years)


Russell is on a business trip in South America and is spending two weeks in Chile, one week in Peru, then will return to Sweden for two weeks and come back to Texas a week before our wedding. Whew – it’s tiring just looking at the schedule, but I’m proud of him for what he’s accomplished in his career.

Russ has had some interesting experiences, both in getting to Chile and while he’s been there. He’ll share this with you all whenever his life slows down a bit.

I can’t wait to finally be finished with the planning and packing so we may begin our lives in Sweden. Until then, I’ve been busy checking things off my wedding and moving out of the country to-do lists, but in a little more than a month, I’ll blog as a new Swedish resident. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment